Friday, October 12, 2012

 

Lucifer, Hooked.

(4)
Sipping on beer #6 at 1813. Yum! Shall we do our weekly Brick Testament now? Yas! We shall! Aaron Becomes a Priest. Bad idea! Apparently, the closer you get to the Jewish God WHTZSNM, the more 'shaky' your life becomes! Watchout!
----------
Dumbass Congressman occupies seat on Science Committee. Isn't this a case of 'checks and balances gone apeshit?' Paul Broun should never have been allowed on The Science Committee. No way!
----------
Hmm. I am now 'outa links' at 1847. Outa beer too... Back from the fridge with beer #7 at 1852. Sip. Buzzing modestly. Simply Noise is blocking all 'interference' from CNN, but I can see the TV set from here in the BR and can turn off the sound if something interesting appears. Sip. Now what? Sip.
Ha! Been a while since I talked to Lucifer (Light Bearer). But first, out of due respect, I need to contact the Jewish God WHTZSNM. I dialed 666 on the Brown Telephone and 'extended the antenna.' God answered immediately:
----------
gd: Hello?
me: I have a very, very, very modern cultural question for You.
gd: Shoot.
me: What is a 'BooBooBible'?
gd: (click)
----------
I then called Lucifer:
----------
Lu: Hello?
me: I just got off the phone with God.
Lu: This is already sounding interesting. Please continue.
me: I asked God the question, 'What is a BooBooBible?'
Lu: (Muffled, unintelligible response)
me: Could you repeat that?
Lu: I was laughing. You are a very, very, funny fella! God hung up of course?
me: Of course.
Lu: You are a 'cultural catalyst' if ever there was one, and I love your sarcastic methodology! Call me anytime!
me: How is Jesus doing?
Lu: Swamped like you wouldn't believe, but happy.
me: Excellent. Call you again next week?
Lu: Please do! I am hooked!
----------







<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?