Friday, October 26, 2012

 

It's the Water...

(1)
First sip of Natural Light at 1425. Sip. Time to reread last week... ok. Kootch recently advised me that she had had a previous 'partial colonoscopy' up to the splenic flexure. That must have been in the early 2000s. Concerning what might have caused Kootch's cirossis, Kaiser still appears to be in 'Huh? mode.' Meanwhile, Kootch's prognosis seems good: she is responding to medication, and her symptoms (except for swings in blood sugar) seem to have mostly disappeared. Interestingly, Kaiser has her working with a doctor who is with another hospital. Huh? Guess I'd better get more involved, because Kaiser never calls her when I am 'available.' Nor has Kaiser ever contacted me regarding this problem even though Kootch has a massive and obvious communiucation problem. Booo, Kaiser. And it would certainly help Kootch to have me involved. And unlike Kaiser, I have a working theory: water poisoning:
----------
I rarely drink water. I drink Diet Pepsi instead. This practice began many, many years ago before the invention of Omeprazole and related anti-acid drugs. I had (Faggot fucks with font again) a very 'over-acid' stomach. It began when I was stationed in Japan, about 1955. I began taking Alka-seltzer occasionally. The problem slowly intensified to the point where, by the late '90s (I think) I was drinking lots of liquid antacid - so much of it, in fact, that it would often give me diarrhea (tap). Then along came Prilosec! Kaiser prescribed a generic form (Omeprazole), and I was released from my frequent diarrhea. Yay Kaiser!
But by then I was so used to a 'lifestyle' of Diet Pepsi in the first part of the day (Wake-up until about 2:00 PM or so) that I continued the practice, drinking 4-6 cans of DP per day. I would then get my remaining moisture from the various foods we ate that day. Kootch, on the other hand, always drunk lots of water.
As the 'stalking situation' continued, and the attacks on me became more and more intense, I grew to distrust all of my 'neighbors,' including whomever lived (or didn't live) downstairs: they could easily poison us through the water supply. I began buying bottled water, and I instructed Kootch to only use bottled water when she prepared our food. I strongly advised Kootch not to drink the tap water. Kootch declined that advice.
But since 'they' only attacked me (tap) and never Kootch, it didn't (tap) occur to me to demand that Kootch also drink only bottled water. (tap) And poor Kootch simply could not accept the possibility that I was being 'stalked' by a Jewish homosexual on a 24-7-365 basis. (tap)
----------




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?