Tuesday, October 16, 2012

 

Huh?

(3)
That out of the way for now, (squeek above me) I should address the reason for (squeek) Kootch's Pristine colonoscopy result: Cirrosis (scarring) of the liver. Kootch had recently (last six months or so) been experiencing 'upset stomach' and pain in the upper right abdominal area. She finally visited Kaiser and related her symptoms to Kaiser. Kaiser took her very seriously and administered a number of blood tests. Result: Very high blood sugar. Further investigation revealed 'cirrosis of the liver.' Huh?! Not possible! Kootch has always imbibed only very, very, healthy foods and drinks. If anyone should have 'cirrosis of the liver' it should be me! I booze it up every Friday night! Sip. (The 'Debate' is going on just now at 1914 on CNN and other national news outlets.)
Kaiser, finding no cause for cirrosis, began digging deeper. Yay Kaiser! After a lot of scientific digging, (tap) including Kootch's recent colonoscopy, Kaiser seems (from my perspective) to be ready to declare a 'cause' for Kootch's 'liver  problems.' 
What will that 'cause' be? All the world wants to know!
Including me!
My guess is that Kaiser will come up with a 'Huh?' diagnosis.
Stay tuned. We shall see.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?