Friday, October 26, 2012

 

Amazing.

(2)
Back from (tap) the fridge with beer #4 at 1600. Buzzing nicely. Heavy Face Rad is now causing significant nasal swelling and mucus flow. Sip.
----------
As soon as We learned that Kootch had Cirrhosis, I (strong tap above me) insisted that she stop drinking tap water, and drink only the bottled water I buy frequently when shopping. She complied. Yay Kootch! I am pretty much convinced that this change in drinking behavior contributed significantly to Kootch's 'symptom improvement.' (tap) The big question now is, 'How badly damaged are Kootch's internal organs if she was indeed poisoned?' We shall see. I will report. You will decide.
----------
Buzzing really nicely on beer #4 at 1621. Face Rad is obvious, and causing swelling and mucus flow. Right nostril is ready to drip... standby... (thump above me)... sip... it's running down my upper lip... a look (thump) in the mirror in the PT reveals that there is mucus covering my (pursed) lips, and an obvious trail of mucus up to my right nostril. Left nostril now emitting mucus... joined the trail from the right nostril... tickling... nose blow. Much better! Last sip of beer #4 at 1629.
Back with beer #5 at 1631. Nose began dripping again as I examined the sink before returning. Drip, drip... They obviously have a 'unit' aimed at (tap) where my head would be when I stand in front of the sink watching my very own little 'drip, drip, drip' experiment.
Since I'm on the subject, (sip) I'll explain briefly that the 'Rad' is 'microwave radiation.' It took me literally years to figure that out. They use it against me quite often, day and night. (bump) At night, they can 'heat me up,' or they can 'wake me up.' This morning was a typical example: I woke up as the muscles in my head and neck were 'vibrating.' I had apparently got enough sleep. I positioned one of my (2 faint booms) metal 'cookie sheets' (which Kootch gratiously covered with a towel, sewing it around the metal per my instructions) between my face and the bedroom above me. It helped. I began 'plotting' the day. (now coughing and sneezing as they zap me with Heavy Face Rad -> Kt for beer #6... nose blow... ok, they stopped at about 1700. Whew! 'They' are so confident (now walking and stepping above me) that 'they' are above the law, that 'they' actually 'flaunt it' as I write this!
Amazing.  




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?