Friday, September 28, 2012

 

Visual and Auditory Beauty.

(4)
(Strange. I just saw a clip (on CNN's Ridiculist) of Wolf Blitzer saying some really bizarre stuff. Very unBlitzerlike! I got it on TiVo for later 'analysis.')
Back, now, to the subject of 'Beauty.' Concerning the visual aspect of Beauty I offer this photograph of naked women:


I see these glorious females as utterly beautiful representatives of Human Evolution. Goodonya, Lucifer!
Auditory Beauty is another 'reality' entirely, but visual and auditory beauty tend to go well together. So I offer this (multi) example of Mozart's music:
The Best of Mozart Part 1. Be warned that this link contains two hours of Mozart's music. Indeed, each piece could be 'seen' in the same light as those individual women could be seen. Enjoy!




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?