Friday, September 21, 2012

 

Sip, Sip. Huff, Huff! Yay!

(3)
Concerning the 'ethics' and the 'personality' of God I will later contact Lucifer, who - having worked closely with God over the millions of years it took him and his team to design the universe - clearly knows God on the most intimate possible levels. Yas. 
But first I need to get tonight's 'link dump' done. Lessee...
----------
Marijuana Doesn't Belong on Schedule I (Infographic).  This Infographic addresses our current Most Damaging National Myth! Marijuana is actually safer than Aspirin! A 'fatal dose' of Marijuana is measured in thousands of pounds! Not possible! So smoke up my friends! Indeed, I personally recommend 'smoking up' after a few beers, because my experiences with those two 'inebriants' has demonstrated a desirable 'synergistic result.' Sip, sip, huff, huff! And Marijuana is no more addicting than Caffine! Really.
Have I convinced you that 'Marijuana is safe and effective?' Wanna try it? Begin here at HIGH TIMES!
Recent trend: Oregon Leans Ganjaward! Yay!
----------





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?