Friday, September 14, 2012

 

Putting Two and Two Together.

(3)
Working on beer #5 at 1748, buzzing nicely.
After our first experience with the 'waste line problem' back in the mid '90s or so I 'integrated' the 'waste line problem' into the larger 'stalking problem.' (tap) I became very aware that we were living in a 'meat in the sandwich' situation. I became very sensitive to the fact that the apartment below would not only 'pass on' our sewer waste, but could also be used to 'preprocess' our water supply. In the '2000s' I began to worry that 'they' might introduce noxious, harmful substances into our water supply. I distrusted that water supply and eventually began to consume only bottled water from the super market. I warned Kootch about the problem, but she was pretty much 'unreceptive' to my allegations of being stalked. It seemed to me that she literally could not bear to think about it. A psychologist might say that she 'dissociated.' She retreated into her own fantasy world where her husband was a harmless (tap) 'delusional.' I sensed her pain in that regard and did not insist that she adopt my point of view. We 'got along:' She had her husband and he had a place to live, and I had my wife and I had a place to live.
I began to pay attention to all 'local water problems.' I was especially interested in all 'temporary building water shutoffs.'
I eventually began to notice (faint boom) what can only be described as 'strange behavior' by our bathroom toilet: most of the time (90 percent) the toilet flushed as usual, regardless of what had been 'deposited' into that toilet. It was very clear that the mechanical toilet flush linkages worked quite well and quite predictably. But there were occasional 'anomalies:' The toilet would sometimes seem to 'choke' on the contents (even only pee) and the water level would rise, then slowly fall. The toilet flushes would then return to normal for a while, only to eventually 'choke' again. Bizarre behavior for a totally mechanical device in good working order!
After years of observing this behavior I came to the conclusion that what was actually happening was that the Troll downstairs was able to divert my toilet flushes into a 'holding tank,' (faint boom) but that, 'timing was critical,' and that if the 'diversion maneuver' was not performed precisely 'on time' The resulting (tap) rise in water level would be obvious to the flusher (me) above.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?