Friday, September 07, 2012

 

Popularity Becomes Panic.

(4)
Damn that was fun! I began watching the Evening News: Turmoil! I revelled in that turmoil! I drank beer every night during the Evening News and literally revelled! I found a 'discreet source' of Personal Marijuana and tried it with beer. Oh... My... God...! And it was all legal! Munchies! Yum! I watched every night as America 'smoked up' and American Media went apeshit. Media stock skyrocketed even as 'prison stock' tanked. Wall Street was astonished. I was hailed as a 'genius.' There was a movement in congress to abolish the 'two term limit' on presidential terms - a movement I squished immediately. It was a fun time. South American economies blossomed! California boomed! Law Enforcement jobs tanked. The 'National Satisfaction Index' skyrocketed. There was serious talk on the street of making America a Monarchy and me a king. I didn't like that a bit. I squished the idea. I was becoming too popular. I became worried about my retirement. I just wanted to relax. I needed to put a damper on this Manic America.
I panicked.  
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?