Friday, September 21, 2012

 

Forever.

(4)
First, 'the Visual,' which is a Google Search of 'Circumcision.'
Now for The Music: I chose this 3rd Movement of Beethoven's Piano Concerto #1 after hearing it recently on KVOD. Shall I now call God and ask him about God's 'Personal Ethic?' Yas?
Yas! I dialed 666 on The Brown Telephone. God answered immediately:
----------
gd: Hello?
me: I'm wondering about your 'ethics.'
gd: Ethics?
me: Your sense of Right and Wrong.
gd: I don't understand. Could you be more specific?
me: Up and Down.
gd: Easy: Up is up and Down is down.
me Right and Wrong.
gd (hangs up)
----------
I then called Lucifer:
lu: Hello?
me: You are the ultimate possible witness concerning God's 'ethics.' Yes?
lu: Yes. I am.
me: Generally speaking, what do you think of God's Ethics?
lu: Abysmal.
me: Why do you think that is so?
lu: 'Ethics' is a human creation.'
me: Doesn't God learn from Human Creativity?
lu: No. Not at all. God cannot 'learn anything.' Everything is fixed.
me: Forever?
lu: Forever.
----------





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?