Friday, September 14, 2012

 

Copro.. what!?

(4)
Back from the fridge with beer #7 at 1904. Buzzing nicely. Kootch is sleeping. Sip. Question: Why would 'the stalker' be so interested in 'my shit?" (tap right above me.) I formulated the theory that the stalker was a homosexual who had 'imprinted sexually' (being gassed here) on the smell of shit while sucking cocks or buttfucking or fantasizing in a public bathroom, and that this particular stalker had, over the years, become addicted to the smell of my shit. Strange stuff, but that theory explained the facts quite well. I think that the word describing such a theory is, 'Coprophilia.'
My reaction was, 'Is that all?! Shit! In that case I am willing to 'sell it by the ounce! Shit! No problemo! Money Honey!'




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?