Friday, September 07, 2012

 

Changing the World.

(5)
(Beer #8 at 1919. Timer set. Sip.)
Police Officers became surplus. Local budgets blossomed as police exited the force to become drug dealers in Marijuana. Tax revenues from Marijuana skyrocketed. Other nations began to follow America's lead. Even Japan legalized Marijuana! The world began to buzz. China, India, Indonesia followed Japan in decriminalization. The people of Earth became happier. I became the most popular president in American History!
It slowly dawned on me, as I thought about it all in bed at night, that 'legalization' might have been a bad idea as regards my popularity, but that considering the eventual result, it was a good idea overall: I had changed the world!
Furthermore, I had done it without the consent and agreement of Congress!
I loved that idea!



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?