Friday, August 17, 2012

 

The Rose.

(4)
Working on beer #7 (I think) at about 2216.
I need some music and some visuals. Lessee... Sip... The Rose! Sung by Suzan, Carmen and Carla. Sip.


Now I need to call the Jewish god WHTZSNM concerning Osho: I dialed 666 on the Brown Telephone and 'extended the antenna.' God answered immediately.
----------
gd: Hello?
me: Osho: Heaven or Hell?
gd: Hell! How dare you!
me: Just curious. Jesus: Heaven or Hell?
gd: (hangs up) (huge blast of 'Face (tap) Rad' as I wrote that. Much sneezing and mucus production.)
----------
Concerning 'Tonight's Osho,' I can relate: At age six I was taught 'how to confess' and 'How to receive communion.' As a result, my young brain made literally millions of new connections. It was, of course, 'cultural conditioning.' I was taught that after confessing my sins and swallowing 'The Host' (Jesus' body and blood) I would feel 'absolutely wonderful.'
Not so! I felt only hunger. I remember creating a million new brain connections right then and there which produced, in my right (emotional) brain the feeling, 'Bullshit.' I began questioning everything I was taught. It became a lifelong emotional attitude. I eventually evolved into a 'sceptic.'
In my opinion, many Jews so evolve (tap above) when they realize the terrible consequences of religious sexual mutilation.



Kootch and I recently celebrated our 55th anniversary. I bought her a dozen red roses. She recently 'hung the last of them up to dry' (boom) such that they would all dry out in the 'straight position.' She will then add them to a plastic pot in which, many years ago, we grew Pot. Dry roses in a plastic pot are still beautiful...






Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?