Friday, August 31, 2012

 

Prepuce Retraction (or, Skinning it Back).

(2)
Sipping on beer #3 (of 10) at 1643. Sip. I didn't have to buy any new beer this week because I've been slowly (tap) accumulating left-over beer recently. About ten 3.2 Natural Lights seems to have been my recent limit. I have whiskey (Canadian Mist) backup just in case; otherwise I would no doubt feel just a bit apprehensive lest I run out of booze.
Sipping on beer #4 now, after making a couple of corrections to last week's blog. Buzzing nicely! Playing last weeks Beethoven. Sip. Yum! How can beer taste so awful and so good at the same time?! (Being gassed at 1711 - 4 coughs, sudden stuffy nose (tap). Nose running. Eyes watering also. Interestingly, cough was felt more in the left lung, and also left nasal mucosa became more 'stuffy.' Is there a 'relationship? Your guess is as good as mine. Is it possible that what I call 'gas' is actually caused by (boom) microwaves penetrating into the lungs? Would that explain R-Lung Gas and L-Lung Gas?)
Whatever it was seems to have stopped for the moment. Time to get back to work. I'll stick with last week's theme of 'Images' for now: Google - prepuce retraction. (Warning: this link shows many penises in various stages of retraction, disease, and/or morbidity. Go there only if you dare. Yuck. Be advised that there is a normal healthy dick shown in various stages of retraction near the top of the page. 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?