Friday, August 24, 2012

 

Pictures Worth a Thousand Words.

(2)
Buzzing nicely on beer #2 at 1510. Sip. Continuing with the theme below, I did a little research this morning. We all know that 'a picture is worth a thousand words' (more or less), so I Googled US Circumcision Rate (Images). Very interesting! As I scanned the images I said to myself, 'Whew! That saved me a lot of time!' Highly recommended, folks. Then I Googled, Botched Circumcisions (images), and was again rewarded with many interesting visuals. Thank you Google Images! (Back from the fridge with beer #3 at 1527. Sip.)
But wait, there's more! The Intact America Blog has some juicy images of Muslim mass circumcisions. Very bloody. Yuck. I just discovered this blog this morning. Looks very juicy. I put it on my 'to read list.'
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?