Friday, August 24, 2012

 

Oh Yeah!

(4)
And now, back to this week's theme, American Male Genital Mutilation.
I am happy to say that I am 'genitally intact.' (Sipping on beer #5 at 1632.) My penis has always worked perfectly. I have never had a UTI or a STD, although I have occasionally been 'somewhat promiscuous.' I 'caught the crabs' once in Japan and my girlfriend (Kootch) 'hunted them all down in my pubic hairs and killed them including their eggs.' Apparently I inadvertently passed them on to Kootch, who took care of her own crab problem first. I think I caught them from a japanese girl I met in a bar in Tokyo on May Day, 1956. Kootch and I were not married yet.
(Buzzing on beer #6 at 1650, buzzing gloriously! Sip.)
I got 'de-virginized' by a Japanese woman on Tokyo one night in 1955. Previous to that unforgettable occasion I masturbated very, very often. I even experienced several spontaneous orgasms before I discovered masturbation! Amazing. I didn't know what they were at the time, but when I did it in my bed for the first time at about age 11 or 12 I thought, 'Oh Yeah!'   
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?