Friday, August 10, 2012

 

Living Here. Living Now.

(3)
Sipping on beer #9 at 1844. Sip. Buzzing nicely! Kootch seems to be asleep. Sip. I think I'll do 'Bhagwanisms' in this one. 'Bhagwan' (Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh) was an Indian Mystic who at one time claimed to be 'enlightened,' but who later claimed not to be. I love his books! I learned quite a lot about 'us' by reading his books. Highly recommended! You will learn, from reading Bhagwan, such truths as, 'Here and Now is the only reality. All else is illusion.'
Bhagwan was really, really, into 'modern religions.' He studied them all endlessly, and he sometimes 'combined them' into a 'psycho-religious context.' But apparently he never did Acid! Too bad!
Hmm. I need some 'visuals.' Hmm. The Pope! He is obviously 'in The Now.' It seems to me that he is smiling at his 'impersonation' of Santa Claus.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?