Friday, August 31, 2012

 

From Beer to Ecstacy and One Strange Trip.

(1)
First sip of beer #1 at 1533. Sip. Whew. It's been a long, strange, trip. Sip. No wonder the Founding Fathers decided to do this only once every four years. The House does this every two years, I think, and The Senate every six years. Lessee... and they all coincide every 12 years unless the H & S elections are intermingled every two years. (Hmm. That shows you how little I know about politics and the mechanics thereof. Civics bored the hell out of me in HS.) For the record I'm a lifelong 'Liberal Democrat/Independent' if there is such a thing. I even voted a few times, but that got me in trouble way back in late '50s-early '60s when, after voting in Kansas while in the military I was subjected to State Taxes. Major turnoff. After entering civilian life and moving to Colorado (tap) I tried the voting thing again in the '70s and was 'rewarded' by being put on the 'Jury Duty list.' But by then I was being stalked, and the ACSD was worse than useless. So I voted 'not guilty' in a federal case and the defendant was acquited when the rest of the jury went along with my (tap) reasoning. I was also 'smoking up' by then, and it was a 'drug case.' I was quite surprised when, some years later, Gerash told me that he was aware of how I had voted in that particular case! Huh?! That trial happened before I even knew Gerash! But Gerash knew me. Indeed, his 'mole' married my oldest daughter and even introduced us all to marijuana and LSD. A later attempt to introduce us to Cocaine failed, along with attempts (by others) to introduce me (alone) to Ecstacy and Heroin. I would have done Ecstacy (MDMA I think), but wouldn't touch Heroin with a ten foot pole. Gerash really fucked up when he put a 'drug afficionado' in our family and supplied us with Marijuana and LSD. We eventually grew our own Marijuana, but I haven't done LSD since about 1980. It is quite ironic that 'my stalker' provided me with the most stunning, mind-blowing experiences of my life!
Little did he know!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?