Friday, July 13, 2012

 

What an Ass!

(4)


Federal Marijuana Classification not Tenable. Obviously. But Big Pharma and Big Lockup might suffer from reclassification. Darnit.
Comcast Wins 2010 'Golden Poo' Award for worst customer service in America. I'm wondering whether Comcast's poor customer service reputation had anything to do with the decline of Today Show ratings. Was Ann Curry 'scapegoated'? My personal take is that Ann Curry was much more popular than Matt Lauer. Sip. And here is a very esoteric conjecture: Was Matt Lauer the 'role model' for 'Despicable Me?' There does seem to be something of a resemblence below the eyebrows... perhaps in the... amygdala?
I wouldn't know, of course. Just a conjecture.
Finally, we have this glorious butt! I post it in honor of the Comcast employee who answered my call for assistance many months ago. As I watched him do his 'thingie' in response to my call for help, I couldn't butt notice his ass, which he displayed prominently every time he bent over. I said, sarcastically, 'You have a great ass.' He seemed to miss the sarcasm entirely and continued to display his ass after thanking me for the compliment. Our encounter ended (tap) just after he had observed the Comcast cable connected to my modem. Apparently his 'objective' was to identify the exact type of moden. When I showed it to him he said, 'That's simple enough.' Then he left.
'Lockup Raw' is now showing on MSNBC. I never watch it. Not interested. It is apparently a show designed to lure the viewer into loving Big Lockup and the newly evolving Jewish Incarceration Industry modeled after Hitler's Concentration Camps.
You don't wanna go there... Really.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?