Friday, July 27, 2012

 

The Quality of Certainty.

(3)
Kootch hit the sack some 30 minutes ago complaining about the loud music. I broke out the earphones. Sipping on beer #7 at 1905. Sip. I'm TiVoing 'The Olympics.' Sip. But wait! There's more!
----------
The Incredible Jewish 'Holocaust.' I discovered this one on Rense.com while I was doing research for tonight's blog. I am not a 'Holocaust Denier,' of course, having read several books on the subject while in High School. I am convinced that The Nazis killed literally millions of Jews during WW-II. There is no question about that so far as I am concerned. But it got me wondering...
Being a really old bastard (tap) I have been watching TV ever since it became technologically common, and I noticed over the years ('60-90) that all of the national TV channels (CBS, NBC, and ABC) showed very similar and familar clips during stories about the 'Holocaust.' Indeed, over the years I formed the impression that I was actually being 'propagandized' by all of the national TV networks. I mentioned that in my 'Drog.' Within a year or two, most of those 'propaganda pieces' ceased to be shown so regularly, eventually becoming 'extinct.'
I made no 'connection' between my Drog writings (thump above) and that 'slow-motion 'event'' of course.
Nowadays I'm not so sure (tap) there was no 'connection.' Indeed, such a 'connection' fits with my theory that for many, many years I have been 'Tribe-stalked' by some small number of Jews.
Nowadays, I am almost certain in that regard. But 'certainty' is an elusive quality. Very rare.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?