Friday, July 06, 2012

 

Scary. Very Scary.

(1)
Working on beer #3 at 1813. Sip. After a night of heavy microwave attacks beginning around 0400 I got out of bed at 0600, shaved, and watched a little TV. After Kootch left at her usual 0700 (for her tri-weekly exercise class for seniors) I hit the sack again until 1030, then got up, feeling reasonably (but not optimally) 'well slept.' Then I began preparing for tonight's blog: The 'God Particle' (Huh?!), Scientology (Easy: that's a cult), and other stuff that I am still researching. I watched a lot of TiVo stuff and did a little research on the web. No 'clear theme' emerged for tonight's blog. Then Kootch and I watched M while she ate supper. I joined her, downing half an avocado drenched in soy sauce. Yum. I did my 'afternoon meds' just before eating. (I have discovered that the time of day I do various meds can significantly affect the near-term effects of those meds: Omeprazole should be taken with the first meal of the day; BP meds should be taken in the evening, not in the morning, diuretics should be taken in the morning, not in the evening, and marijuana should always be smoked after the beer.) Not long after eating, I experienced what can only be described as a precipitous drop in IQ. Whoa. Wa hoppen? I decided that I had taken the BP med way too early, and so I hit the sack again for about an hour. I got up about 1640 with an IQ of below 90. I said to myself, 'WTF, I'll try a beer or two before declaring a 'no blog night.' I drank beer and played Drench at IQ-85. Scary. Very scary.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?