Friday, July 13, 2012

 

'Our Race is the Master Race...'

(2)
I finished DP #6 while completing post #1 and after a small meal am now finishing beer #1. Done. Sipping on beer #2, buzzing sluggishly. Sip.
Did you notice the funny little flag? It appears in every photo. The 'perpetrator' really wants us to notice that funny little flag. Really. When I first saw it some years ago I immediately thought, '88... HH... Heil Hitler! Sucker is a Nazi!' But nowadays I'm not so sure. Nowadays I tend to think that the sucker in those photos is a Jew who is displaying a false flag. Jews do that a lot, especially in modern media. Here is a very interesting Google image search for 88 hh heil hitler. Lotsa Skinheads and other racists there. You'll love it. (A blast of 'face rad' appears to be my punishment for the 'You'll love it.') Sucker looks much more 'Jewish' than 'skinheadish.' I could be wrong, of course.
During my research I stumbled on this site which quotes a famous world leader:
----------
"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves."
----------
The 'speaker is none other than Menachem Bacon. (eheh) You gotta read it.
Sipping on beer #3 at 1702. Sip. The 'source' is none other than Time Magazine.
This certainly explains Gerash's attitude toward me and my family. Hmm. Insects! Roaches perhaps?
(Kootch just waved 'goodnight' at 1713.) Lessee... if I am a roach, what is Kootch (Japanese)? A gnat?
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?