Friday, July 27, 2012

 

Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds!

(4)
I can see The Olympics (missed again!) from here at my computer as I write this. Back from the fridge with beer #8 at 2015! Oh... My... God! I get the impression from watching my TV sets that the 'Olympic Theme' is - at some level - Acid! The colors are extraordinarily beautiful! Lessee... Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds (LSD).. The Beatles... (Famous British Band) Yes! I love it! Wow. I am impressed. My TiVo is recording the events faithfully even as I observe from time to time in the BR. Wow. Sip. OMG!
Back from the fridge with beer #10 at 2035. Buzzing beautifully. Sip. OMG!
I decided to call the Jewish God WHTZSNM and congratulate Him on the recent 'near misses.' I dialed 666 on the Brown Telephone and 'extended the antenna.'
----------
gd: Hello?
me: Missed again, Idiot.
gd: I'll get you eventually (tap). Count on it.
me: I'm counting. Ever heard of LSD?
gd: Yes. What is your question?
me: The color Brown. Familiar?
gd: Yes, of course. I see it every day. Get to the point or I will hang up.
me: Why doesn't the color brown appear to LSD trippers?
gd: (hangs up)
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?