Friday, July 20, 2012

 

Hmm!!!

(1)
Working on beer #1 at 1658. Kootch and I had no M to watch due to the killings in Aurora, darn it. Now working on beer #2 at 1705. Sip. 15 beers left. Nothing on the news but the killings. I fast-forwarded the Today Show in record time. Finished beer #3 while watching The News, now buzzing nicely as I begin beer #4 at 1820. Sip. Kootch has hit the sack.
And speaking of Kootch, I have promoted her from gnat to Lady Bug. I like Lady Bugs. I remain a cock(eheh)roach. Sip. Both nostrils dripping due to 'face Rad' as I type this. Also - interestingly - we have something of an 'infestation' of gnats today. They like the smell of banannas. I rarely open the patio doors in the summertime, and so I suspect the folks upstairs (tap) who use our heating/AC ducts to deliver gas, and now, insects. I 'bait them' with bananna smell and spray them when I catch them flying around the bait 'en-masse.' Nothing personal, of course. 'Different bait for different fish...'
And speaking of 'microwave radiation,' I spent about 12 hours in bed last night (tap) in order to get about 6 hours of sleep. Typical sometimes.
I'm still 'snuffing out' the copious secretions of the most recent 'face rad event' as I finish beer #4. Back from the fridge with beer #5 at 1841. Sip. Nose still running at 1844, suggesting constant 'face rad.' Here's a fact you might not have wanted to know: My nose drippings have a very close resemblence to my penile drippings after a 'Hot' shower. (knock on the door... an ACSD Deputy answering a phoney 'complaint' alleging loud shouting from this apartment. The deputy wanted to verify that my wife (kootch) was not in danger from a deranged violent psychotic (me). I showed the deputy into kootch's room. Kootch was asleep. I said, 'I'm going to do this gently.' Then I tickled the bottom of one of her feet. Kootch woke up, and I explained to Kootch that the deputy was here to verify her safety. The deputy was satisfied, and after a brief conversation, left.
Hmm!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?