Friday, July 13, 2012

 

High There, Sheriff!

(3)
Here is a related gem from Rense.com. ('Houston, we have a Jewish problem.') 
Kootch just advised me not to 'drink too much.' Indeed, last week's blog consumed 15 beers! Only 14 were available for tonight and I just finished beer #3. Back from the fridge with beer #4 at 1630. Sip. Now working on beer #5 at 1758. Sip.
You might be thinking, 'If he is really being zapped by microwave weapons, why doesn't he call the police?' Eheh. I've tried that. Doesn't work. The reason is that the ACSD is full of Gerash-friendly Jews who have drawn up a phoney 'intelligence profile' which tells them that I am someone who does not deserve police protection. Every ACSD call I have made brings officers who have been 'brainwashed' by my 'Unofficial ACSD profile.' It began many years ago when local Gerash-friendly Jewry discovered that Pat Sullivan was a 'closet-homo.' That knowlege gave them control over Pat Sullivan. Sullivan's Jewish 'controllers' advised him that I was not to be taken seriously if I ever requested ACSD assistance. Sullivan complied, of course. I can still remember 'accidentally' meeting Sullivan sometime back in the '90s during some sort of local celebration. He was in uniform and was with at least one other officer. He was staring straight (eheh) at me, smiling. It was an unforgetable encounter. I was in a crowd. Why me? I didn't know that Sullivan was queer until the news of his Meth problems appeared on local TV some time ago.
The current ACSD Chief is no doubt also controlled by Gerash-friendly Jews. Indeed, he may himself be a Jew. Grayson (faint boom) Robinson. Hmm. Sounds a bit Jewish. High there, Sheriff! How's yo dick? Dry? Desensitized? Jewish? (The font change appears quite often as I write my blog every week. In this case I'll leave it in as a signal to Robinson from Gerash: 'Read this, Dumbass! Do your duty!'
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?