Saturday, July 07, 2012

 

Be Here Now. look into my eyes.

(4)
Sipping on beer #12 at 2306. IQ: 130. Sip.
Time to wrap this up: Look into my eyes. The video is amazing, and tells me that Bhagwan was even more mentally fucked up than I had thought. And yet, Bagwan Shree Rajneesh remains as one of the very few modern figures who influenced me in a permanent way. (Kootch just walked by at 2348 and communicated something unintelligible to me. I replied, 'I love you.')
IQ now 150 at 0000 as I work on beer #13. I'm one smart muthafucka!
Sip.
I experienced a sudden IQ increase at 0005 (just now) to 180. It was more than I could bear. It was horrible. I had thoughts of sui(tap)cide. My IQ then increased to 200. Argh! Too smart! I can't bear to be so smart. I hate you god! argh!
I can no longer bear the current situation.
Good night and good luck...
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?