Friday, June 08, 2012

 

Oops.

(2)
Working on beer #6 at 1653. Sip. Buzzing outrageously.
And clearly, Gerash and Israel have differences concerning 'the final objective:' Israel wants to 'reform' various 'mental defectives' such that they (boom) are able to 'live with the rest of us.' That 'end' is admirable even if the 'method' is not.
But what is Gerash's 'final objective?' This much is clear:
----------
Both Jews desire some sort of 'behavioral change.'
Both Jews use 'pain' to cue their 'subjects' in the desired direction.
But only Israel is clearly communicating a 'behavioral goal;' Gerash isn't. This leads (Kootch just headed to the potty to pee before hitting the sack and I used her to bring me the next beer. Naughty. Where wuz I?) me to conclude that Gerash does not want his 'behavioral goal' to emerge clearly enough that I could specify such goal in my blog. (And in any case, torture is fun in itself. Let's face it. Who really needs a goal? Right?) Gerash wants me to 'figure it out for myself.' And I have.
The problem is, You have figured it out too.
Oops.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?