Friday, June 29, 2012

 

Interesting Recipes.

(1)
Working on beer #1 at 1528. Sip. In spite of a 'nap' from 1100 to 1230 I feel very sleep-deprived after a night of heavy microwave radiation attacks from the apartments above and below. If it weren't such a 'banner political day' I'd probably skip blogging until next Friday. But I've occasionally done some good work in spite of being sleep-deprived... so we'll see.
Today's big news is the recent Supreme Court ruling in favor of 'Obamacare.' Alright! (Back from the fridge with beer #2 at 1541. Too sleep-deprived to feel much of a buzz. Sip.) Chief Justice Roberts sided with the 'liberals' (Being gassed here; also sneezing and nose-dripping due to 'face rad.') (Back from the kitchen after cleaning the 'tear-spatters' off the inside of my glasses. Really. At 1555. Huge mucus flows have ceased for now. God I love sneezing!) Sip.
Kootch recently asked me, smilingly, 'You wanna watch me eat?' (We already did today's M.) I declined, but told her that her 'lunch' was very 'blogworthy,' so I would blog it.' So after just now getting the recipe from her while finishing up beer #2 - now back from the fridge with beer #3, buzzing nicely at 1617 - here is the recipe for 'Somen:' Make a 'sauce' of water, soy sauce, sugar (or sweetener) and 'fish umami.' Put sauce in the freezer. Boil a batch of 'skinny noodles.' Drain in a wire mesh thingee. Wait. When the sauce is cold enough, put noodles in a bowl and add the sauce. Stir w/chopsticks and slurp. Boy they good on a hot humid day!
Time to reread last week's blog and clean it up a bit.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?