Friday, June 08, 2012

 

Gerash and Israel

(1)
Sipping on beer #2 at 1528. Sip. Buzzing nicely. Kootch and I just finished today's M. Rereading last week's post I noticed a spelling error. Oh well... Ultzheimers maybe? Hmm. I think I'd rather blame it on 'night-time radiation torture.' Jews like Gerash apparently love to torture other people. Here is a recent example from Mother Jones. It's the story of the Judge Rottenberg Educational Center, founded by Matthew L. Israel, which uses Aversion Therapy to 'educate' their 'students.' Therapy includes electric shocks, spanking, pinching, and forced inhalation of Ammonia. Sounds persuasive! (I would certainly be persuaded.) As I was reading the article I was struck by the general 'similarity of method' used by Gerash and Israel: both Jews use electricity in some form, and both use inhalants in some form. This brings to mind the recent Jewish history of 'gassing and burning' during WW-II when The Nazis exterminated millions of European Jews by gassing them to death and then burning their remains in huge ovens. A form of 'revenge?' (tap) If so, such 'revenge' is directed at the wrong people. (Is there a psychological term for such behavior? There should be. If so, I can't find it.)
It's interesting to compare Gerash and Israel's behavior given that Israel has his victims 'at hand,' whereas Gerash must do his torture within the 'confines of The Law.'
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?