Friday, May 25, 2012

 

Calling the Jewish God, WHTZSNM.

(2)
Whoa! Buzzing my brains out after one beer, which I drank while Kootch ate supper and we watched M. Starting beer #2 at 1650. Sip.
It's a good thing I did that first post totally sober. Apparently my recent 'abstinence from booze' allowed a single 3.2 Natural Light to take my CNS by surprise. But that (abstinence) is over now: Kootch is back, and I can get drunk as a skunk again. Sip. I can hear my neurons shouting, 'Thank you god!'
You're welcome. Sip. I think...
Now working on beer #3 at 1711. Sip. Buzzing outrageously. This might be a good time to call God: I dialed 666 on the Brown Telephone and 'extended the antenna.' God answered immediately:
----------
gd: Hello?
me: Strange things are happening on Planet Earth!
gd: (sarcastically) Tell me about it.
me: We Humans are going to abolish suffering!
gd: Don't make me laugh.
me: Having a bad day?
gd: Every day is a bad day. Why are you calling?
me: Technology is approaching the point where we Humans are seriously thinking about abolishing all suffering!
gd: You're smoking something. Right?
me: I wish.
gd: OK, I'll bite: What is 'technology?'
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?