Friday, May 25, 2012

 

All The World Wants to Know.

(5)
2017 and I am working on beer #7, I think. Kootch is asleep. Sip. Watching CNN recently, I saw the Dolly Lama again on PM. I was not impressed. My advice to the DL would be, 'Do Acid!' Don't get me wrong: I love the DL. But any 'philosophy' which does not take LSD into consideration is obsolete in this 21st Century. Sip. Interestingly, The DL would become a Wirehead! Wow. So I wonder: The DL is 'Science-friendly;' it would seem to follow from that, that the DL would be willing to do appropriate experiments regarding 'suffering.' (I don't include 'opiates' and related chemistry for obvious reasons, of course.) What modern invention can replace The Buddah? What modern invention would make The Buddah obsolete? All the world wants to know...
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?