Friday, April 20, 2012

 

Today is 420 Day. Sip.

(1)
TGIF again! Five beers left from last week, and I'm working on beer #2 at 1600, buzzing nicely. Today is also '420 day' and lots of otherwise ordinary folks are 'smoking up' to celebrate the occasion. Sadly I won't be joining them (no Cannabis available) but I do have my booze stash. Sip. Better get right to the link dump:
----------
University Hopes to Repel Stoners on '420' Day. Excellent CNN piece. It is now 4:14 PM in Denver. Counting down... Sip... CNN auditory/visual in the LR and I can see and hear one of the TVs from here in the BR. I am now off to the fridge for beer #3 (Natural Light)... Oops, it is now 4:23 (thump above me) as I sip on beer #3. There are some excellent links in this piece. Highly (eheh) recommended.
Good news for Colorado Intactivists! Amendment to allow state funding of infant sexual mutilation fails in Senate! Yay!
7 life lessons from a Holocaust Survivor. Excellent advice from a very Old Lady! She is a Pianist, so This Music is appropriate. Have your hanky ready at 4:00. Expect tears at about 4:20. 
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?