Friday, April 13, 2012

 

She ignored me. I loved it.

(2)
Buzzing nicely now as I work on beer #4 at 1636. Time for a link dump.
Marijuana Legalization Billboard in Colorado. Love it!
Marijuana Users are Safe Drivers. I can vouch for this. The 'booze high' and the 'ganja high' are quite different in terms of 'self-evaluation-now.' Booze seems to 'feed the ego' and suppress self-awareness, while Ganja seems to increase self-awareness and inhibit the ego. Thus a 'drunk' driver tends to take risky chances, while a 'high' driver tends to be over-cautious. The result is that the drunk driver takes chances and drives too fast, while the High driver slows down and may inhibit normal traffic flow. I've driven in both situations and that was my tendency. I also drove (once!) while in the early stages of an LSD Trip. Terrifying! I was driving home on a well-known, well-traveled street (S. 11th st.) and was within three blocks of our house when my surroundings became, 'alien.' But I remembered that I had started out heading South, and had not made any turns yet, so, strange as the scenerio around me seemed to be becoming, I must still be on the right street. I knew I would recognize our house, so I kept going, slowly. A half-block away from our house I realized that I was almost home. Whew! Thank you god! I parked the car in the driveway and then totally enjoyed the remainder of the trip. That might have been the day that 'petted' a honey bee as she gathered nectar from one of the flowers near the front door of our house.
She ignored me. I loved it.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?