Friday, April 27, 2012

 

Mother Nature is a Naughty Woman.

(2)
Working on beer #4 at 1647, buzzing nicely, 'approaching paradise.' But I know that tommorrow will be much closer to Hell than to Paradise. Hangover. Argh. It's the price we pay... Sip.
Back from the fridge with beer #5 at 1704.
Should I get Wired? I could certainly avoid the hangovers that way. But then what? There would no reason to blog. I could just lay there... orgasming! Darwin would roll over in his grave. So would my mother. I'd love it, of course. But wait... Do I get to 'push the button?' Hmm. Maybe I should just stick to 3.2 beer... possibly a little Marijuana... Some French Vanilla...
Sip.
Beginning beer #6, left over from last week. Yum.
Mother Nature is, of course, responsible for this general problem. It was HER, after all, who invented 'drugs.' I've tried many of them over the years: Caffine, Aspirin, Marijuana, Alcohol, Penicillin... and it was all Her fault. If you have a problem with Drugs, blame Mother Nature. Indeed, 'natural drugs' have led our species to the currently disasterous 'War on Drugs!' Shame on Mother Nature! 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?