Friday, April 06, 2012

 

Having fun with god.

(3)
I love this photo of a 'Barred Spiral.' Our own galaxy is thought to be a similar 'barred spiral.' We can't see it of course because we are within it. We need a large mirror. Could the Jewish god WHTZSNM possibly help us in that regard?
I dialed 666 on the Brown Telephone and 'extended the antenna.' God answered immediately.
----------
gd: Hello?
me: Happy Friday.
gd: Thank you. I didn't know you cared!
me: Do the words, 'water' and 'mirror' seem to have any connection?
gd: Reflection. Will you please get to the point?
me: H2O?
gd: Gibberish. Get to the point or I will hang up.
me: Fire?
gd: Yes! Oh, yes! Now you're talking!
me: Water?
gd: Of course! I love lots and lots of water!
me Drowning?
gd: Love it.
me: Stars?
gd Everywhere.
me: NaCl? H2O? Dead Sea?
gd: That last one rings a bell. Can you be a bit more specific?
me: (Click)
----------
 And with that I will wrap this up for tonight. See you all next week!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?