Friday, April 06, 2012

 

The Criminal Industry: It really exists!

(2)
Time for this week's link dump:
----------
Incarceration Nation. Now that 'private enterprise' has taken over the previously governmental task of Incarceration, the US incarceration rate has soared far above that of the world's other nations. Get ready to spend time in jail, folks. It'll help the economy. Really. Bend over... spread your cheeks... forget about going to college...
Back in 'the good ole days' (late '80s - early '90s) I called this phenomenon (in my DROG) 'The Criminal Industry.' It was a 'joke' of course, referring to the ACSD. The 'joke' has since morphed into a kind of National Evil Seriousness.
Survey: Most Conservatives place little trust in Science. Figures. The Bible is much easer to understand than, for example, the formula H2O. We really do live in a world full of idiots!
Police Will Ticket Marijuana Smokers at CU-Boulder this 4/20. Hmm! Presumably, local tv media will have video of this event! Alright! Maybe I'll watch... I certainly won't attend the event because I'll be buzzing and writing. Sip. I will be enjoying my life. Sip. As usual.



  
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?