Friday, April 13, 2012

 

A Cosmic Moment.

(3)
Working on beer #6 at 1749. Sip. Buzzing beautifully. Re-reading the last post just now, it strikes me that one of the first brain functions to be affected by LSD is the visual function; and that would tend to explain why, although I could still 'reason' at that stage (about 30 minutes into the trip on an empty stomach), my visual ability was rapidly deteriorating. Interestingly, I could still see the world pretty much as normal, but the 'familiarity' of what I was seeing was fading rapidly. Could that also explain my failure to 'fear' that honeybee? I remember understanding that she was 'doing her natural duty' but not that she might become angry at me and sting me for touching her. I remember being surprised that she did not fly away. It was a 'cosmic moment' for me.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?