Friday, April 27, 2012

 

Beethoven on LSD.

(4)
Sipping on beer #7. I'll continue with the current theme.
----------
The Good Drug Guide. They won't teach your kids this sorta stuff in high school! It's up to you to do that.
Nor will they teach them this sorta stuff in college. Hint, hint.
----------
I could go on and on, but enough is enough. Sip. (Beer #8 already. I gotta slow down.) The rice is cooked at 1950; I'm a bit hungry... but am still open for more beer... sip.
We need some music: Beethoven Symphony #6, second movement. This was my favorite movement as I listened to the piece while tripping on LSD. My entire visual field (eyes closed) would suddenly blossom beautifully into a multitude of glorious color which then became a river, flowing with the music. The colors were far more intense than in real life. If I moved my eyes, or blinked under my eyelids, that would affect the flow and the color. It was utterly beautiful. I have never seen anything more beautiful, before or since.
For your information, here is the First Movement.
I loved the third movement too, but the violence at the beginning of the fourth movement turned me off emotionally and I would avoid it. I absolutely loved the rest of it, beginning at 3:13, but since the last two movements were on the flip side of the record I rarely turned it over unless I was well into 'recovery mode.'
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?