Friday, April 20, 2012

 

Beauty is Truth, Truth Beauty...

(3)
Enough with the tedious blogging already! (No, I am not Jewish.) I need a little 'sip time.' Sip.
Got a haircut recently! I was beginning to look like the Mad Scientist in Back to the Future! I'm feeling normal now (more or less). 
Summertime is close! Sunlight = vitamin D. Riding my bike helps in that regard, and also helps in the 'deep breathing department.' Who needs Ganja?
Which brings us to John Keats:
----------
When old age shall this generation waste,
Thou shalt remain, in midst of other woe
Than ours, a friend to man, to whom thou sayst,
"Beauty is truth, truth beauty," – that is all
Ye know on earth, and all ye need to know.
----------
We want Truth. We need Beauty!
Auditory Beauty: Mozart's Final Piano Concerto.
Visual Beauty:


 See you all again next Friday, I hope.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?