Friday, March 02, 2012

 

Trusting God. Not!

(3)
Reading Job just now I can understand why Israel considers the United States to be more reliable than God concerning 'national preservation.' History teaches lessons! Lesson learned! The Brick Testament is interesting in that regard. Hmm! Yahoo and O'bomber are scheduled to meet soon regarding Iranianian-Israeli-American relations. (Eheh. I'm secretly betting on April first! Should be fun to watch... on TV. Hopefully I'm wrong.) Sip. (Kootch just walked by on the way to the PT to pee (I presume). I'd asked her about the language in the 'panty photo' and she said that it could be either Chinese or Japanese. I think Japanese. She agreed. It figures: in a culture bent on limiting progeny, naughty photos would be suppressed and not commonly available on the internet. I'm wondering how the spike in male population has affected Chinese Culture sexually. Is Chinese Pussy finally paying off financially?! I'll bet it is! I'm also guessing that male sexual mutilation (circumcision)  would not be attractive in such a culture.
Kootch just walked by again on the way to the potty. Unusual, given that it has been less than an hour since her last visit. So I accosted her. She replied that in this particular case it was not liquid but fibrous in nature: 'Gobo,' She said.
Ah, so.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?