Friday, March 16, 2012

 

Soothing French Vanilla.

(2)
Sipping on beer #4 at 1712. Kootch is in her room watching Japan TV and eating ice cream. She had just cooked up a batch of Edamame (frozen soybeans) and seaweed, and after sampling it, seemed a bit queasy. I suggested the ice cream (French Vanilla). The ice cream worked.
I'm recovering from a bike ride gone wrong last Monday. My (loose) left shoe lace got caught in the pedal and my plan to recover using my right leg didn't quite work out, so I took the resulting crash on my right sholder and right shin. Don'tcha just hate it when that happens? Sore right sholder is recovering nicely, and (I hope) so is a hematoma in my right shin muscle. I haven't offered any prayers to The Idiot in the Sky yet, but I did put on some new white cotton panties just in case I die suddenly from an embolism. I'll save that 'perfect act of contrition' for the last possible minute. Yasss. Will it be convincing enough? That's the 'gotcha question,' is it not? Yes it is.
Beginning beer #5 at 1751. I'm missing The News, darn it. Kootch just waved 'Goodnight.' Sip. 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?