Friday, March 02, 2012

 

Sleeping With The Enemy.

(2)
The Book of Job is interesting. It's about halfway down the second column. Try it.
Last night was ugly: I went to bed about 2200, and got to sleep at about 2300 (I like to 'cool off' in bed after a hot shower while contemplating and planning). The 'fun' (microwave radiation) began about 0330 and lasted until 1000 at which time I gave up and got up. Twelve hours in bed and I still feel somewhat sleep-deprived. It happens every night, of course, (tap) but last night was unusually lengthy in that regard. And they didn't even use full power! True, I am 'guestimating' based on experience, but I estimate that they used only about half of their total capacity over those 5 1/2 hours. Heating was a factor, as usual, but cold air blown into my bedroom next to me kept my body temp reasonably low. Also, they used pulsed radiation most of the time. I shielded (thump) my head (the prime target) with metal cookie sheets, but even so, unwanted rythmic (tap) muscular contractions in my face and neck kept me awake most of the time. Occasional dreams (tap) suggested that I got at least intermittent sleep. I am often able to judge the direction from which the microwave radiation is originating, and as usual, it was from both above (mostly) and below. I can feel the muscular contractions produced by pulsed radiation, but CW (continuous wave) radiation is less obvious. (Back from the fridge with beer #8 at 1826. Sip.) CW produces detectable heating, and skin effects like random stinging and skin-crawling sensations. There also seems to be a 'deep penetration' (thump) mode which produces bone pain. (Don't worry about your Cell Phone.) Gas, the historic method of harrassment, has been reduced to less than ten percent.
Question: Is microwave radiation ugly or beautiful?
Oops. Let me re-phrase that: Is microwave radiation, aimed at your close neighbors, ugly or beautiful? You decide.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?