Friday, March 09, 2012

 

Nine is Enough

(1)
The 14-beer hangover was ugly. Whew. Working on beer #2 at 1548. Sip. I don't have a 'plan' for this week, so I'll just list the links in my 'interesting file' and we'll see what follows from that. Beginning beer #3 at 1554. Yum.
----------
1) The Illusion of Free Will.
2) Pat Robertson Says Marijuana Should Be Legal.
3) The Magic Mushroom home that LSD built.
4) Seven Months of a Rotating Sun.
5) “I became obsessed with the idea that my boyfriend should be circumcised." From chapter 6 of Circumcision: The Painful Dilemma, about 45% downpage.
6) Brooklyn Infant Dies Following Circumcision.
7) Why Women Moan During Sex.
8) Flirting With The Great Satan?
9) A New Role for the 1%.
----------
Sipping on beer #4 at 1647. Buzzing slightly.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?