Friday, March 02, 2012

 

My Beautiful Life.

(5)
What happened today in my beautiful life?
I woke up. I got out of bed. I turned on our TVs.
I did my meds.
I popped open my first Diet Pepsi.
I remembered that it was Friday, blogday. I sipped DP.
I watched TV, including TiVo'd stuff.
I philosophized (to myself) regarding my existence.
I felt my underpants below my belt as I walked around. Fun! Sensual fun!
(I was wearing JMS white cotton size 12 hi-cuts. Beauty is - in my life - very sensual.)
I watched TiVo's morning programs, feeling my underpants around my upper thighs.
Eventually I (faint boom) took a shower. (That is another very complex blog post).
I enjoyed my shower as usual.
I slipped into yet another pair of white cotton Hi-cut panties. Just my size!
I went to Kaiser for a blood test. (boom)
I came home and enjoyed Kootch and my computer, and began doing my blog about three PM.
Since then I have been drinking beer, and writing this blog. Beer is beautiful.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?