Friday, March 30, 2012

 

I'm Baaaack...

(1)
Sipping on beer #1 at 1318. Sip. Rereading the last post just now I spotted a spelling error... standby... done. The main reason for the 'booze break' was to get a read on how booze affects my cognitive functions, and how long it takes me to recover. Looks like I'm 90% recovered after one week and 95% recovered after two weeks. Sip. Back from the fridge with beer #2 (of 9) at 1336. Sip. Buzzing slightly. By the way, I use Drench (tap) as a tool to check CF. It's a fun little game and I usually listen to Mozart while playing it. (Hint: if Drench seems not to load properly, click on any screen offer, then click the <- button. Works every time.)
Regarding the bike accident, my injured right sholder muscle is mostly recovered, and the injury gave me some more insight into the effects of intense microwave radiation: CW (continuous wave) radiation penetrates well into the flesh below the skin/fat layer, causing a constant but subtle muscle contraction on those parts of the muscle nearer the surface. (tap) I was able to use the pain in my right sholder to estimate whether (and how intensely) they were zapping me. No pain, no CW. Interestingly, PR (pulsed radiation) did not cause pain even though it did cause a generalized 'vibration' in those muscles in the path of the beam. They often use intense PR to 'wake me up' at night or in the morning.   
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?