Friday, March 30, 2012

 

Golden Beauty.

(5)
I'm listening to the most recent music (Cosi Fan Tutte) as I write this. I love listening to Mozart while I play Drench! Highly recommended. My other favorite Mozart opera is, 'Figaro.' I've never got past the first part of either opera: Parts one of both opera's are too beautiful! I could never find it in me to abandon them. Maybe someday. Maybe not. Not yet.
Sipping on my last drink for tonight: Canadian Mist and Diet Pepsi.
(And by the way, the title of the previous post might suggest to some of you that I find visual examples of 'masturbation' beautiful. Not so. What I find 'beautiful' is that intense golden feeling between my knees and my waist during orgasm. THAT is beautiful!)
Question: Is 'The Jewish love of gold' related to infrequent orgasm due to circumcision?
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?