Friday, March 02, 2012

 

Contemplating Beauty.

(1)
Sipping on beer #1 at 1507. Sip. Let's listen to Mozart while I do some 'blog maintenance:' Piano Sonata in A major... Ok, maintence done at 1534, and I'm sipping on beer #2 (of 16) at 1535. The music is simple and beautiful. (Here is the second movement.) Speaking of 'beauty,' I found this interesting piece about 'Beholding Beauty' on CNN Health. 'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.' Question: is this photo 'beautiful?' (Caution: woman hanging upside down on bar wearing yellow nylon panties.) I think so. One spectator seems to agree. What about this photo? Beautiful? Ugly? One spectator (Mama?) seems to think it's beautiful. I think it's ugly. You decide. Working on beer #4 at 1620. I've read this page. I think it's beautiful. What do you think?
Colorado Marijuana Legalization Qualifies for November Ballot. I think it's beautiful. Democracy is the least ugly of the alternatives, therefore 'beautiful.' (Working on beer #5 at 1645.) Booze can be both ugly and beautiful. Booze and Marijuana is beautiful. (But that is only my opinion.)
What about Chemistry? Is it beautiful? Is Carbon beautiful? It better be! You are mostly it!
Is LSD beautiful? Yes! (Ever tried it?)
What about The Bible? Is The Bible beautiful? Have you read it? No?
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?