Friday, February 03, 2012

 

Too, too sober...

(2)
Beginning beer #4 at 1719. Sip. Huge snowflakes outside!
There was no detectable harrassment as I wrote the previous post. Also, even though I have no problem connecting to the Internet, the 'connection' icon in the lower right part of the screen constantly displays a red X, indicating a 'no connection' condition. Strange. This has been the case since last Saturday or Sunday. My guess is that 'they' have done a bit of 'rewiring' in the local cable system but have not been able to make the appropriate software changes in my computer. Interesting.
Sipping on beer #5 at 1809, after The News. Now what?
Tonight's Book: Simulations of God; the science of belief, by John C Lilly.
O...k... Hmm. Rewriting the word 'liberal.' Alright! This is another coup by Lawrence O'Donnell. (I had to 'reset the modem' while doing that last link. They're baaack...)
Just popped open beer #7 at 1925. Sip. Now what... Music! This might take a while... sip... sip... sip... Aha! 75 minutes of thunder and rain. I finally settled on this at 2012. Sip. Sorry.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?