Friday, February 24, 2012

 

Tonight's Link Dump.

(4)
Sipping on beer #9 at 1920. Sip. Enough for tonight. I need to do some fun stuff. Hmm... But first, add this site to your cache on 'sexual mutilation.'
When will we, as Americans, see our modern Jew-controlled Media acknowlege the obvious fact that routine infant circumcision is a National Tragedy?
Don't hold your breath, but stay tuned. Sip.
(Buzzing nicely as I return from the fridge with beer #10. Sip.) I shall now do 'The Interesting File:'
----------
Life Without God. Great idea! I've lived most of my life totally 'free of God,' with excellent results.
Inhaling Caffeine: Is this a good idea?! I think not. We shall see...
Chirping Rats and Stand-up Comics. I love rats! Indeed, one of my pet female rats (Wilma) was, for a time, my trans-species sexual pardner. Sounds wierd, I know, but it really is so: Occasionally when I petted her, her body would 'stiffen' and she would shiver for several seconds as I grasped her body tightly in my hand. There was no doubt in my mind that she was having an orgasm. After several instances of such behavior I thought, 'Wilma is ready for Freddy!' I went to the Pet Shop and bought a male rat who would otherwise have been sold for snake food. Fred and Wilma produced many little rats! Rats are intelligent, loving pets. Unfortunately they live only three or four years. I cried every time one of my pet rats died. I vowed to meet them all again at The Rainbow Bridge. See you there!
Parasitic Wasp no Match for Drunk Fly... Huh?
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?