Friday, February 10, 2012

 

Tonight's Link Dump: The Lowest Common Denominator.

(1)
TGIF again! Sipping on DP #5 at 1421. I'll do the links first, then the comments after the first beer. Blog 'maintenance' done at 1444; sipping on DP #6. Now for the links... Ok, finished DP #6 and Jewish Link #6 (in both cases my daily limit) so I'm sipping on beer #1 (of 16) at 1527. Sip. I'll do the drug links next.
----------
Jewish paper's column catches Secret Service's eye.
American Jews confront internal rancor over Israel.
Israel Went Too Far - American Free Press.
Intactivism News: Colorado senator thinks circumcision prevents Spina Bifida.
Senator Brandon Shaffer is Jewish.
Hassidic Hell: Jewish girl runs away from Orthodox roots.
----------
Over-Medicated America: How Big Pharma Greed Hooked the US.
Virgin Group Founder Joins Drug Policy Alliance Policy Board. Yay!
Medical Marijuana Reduces Suicides: Study.
Marijuana nearly doubles risk of collisions: CNN Health. (But read the 'fine print' (Comments)).
----------
Whew. That was work. Sip. Buzzing slightly as I finish beer #1. (At that point Kootch and I did today's M while I drank beer #2. Buzzing nicely at 1620 as I open beer #3. Sip. See the next Post for my 'LCD Unification Theory.' 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?