Friday, February 17, 2012

 

The Poop Fairy?

(4)
After publishing (tap) the previous post I went to the fridge for another beer and was treated to Rachael Maddow's closing comment on the subject of 'The Poop Fairy' (Poop version of tooth fairy). Funny! I loved it! You rock, Rachael! I am a fan! I love you!
Sipping on beer #11 at 2021. Sip. Now what?
Sipping on beer #12 at 2041. Sip. Now what?
God. Yes! My most recent conversation with the Jewish God WHTZSNM (last week) indicated to us all that God was quite angry. TMI seemed to be His existential problem. My guess is that as Humanity increases numberwise, God's 'Life' decreases qualitywise. TMI. God can't handle it. It was my 'guess' tonight when I dialed 666 on the Brown Telephone:
----------
gd: Hello?
me: our most recent conversation suggested to me that You were really, really pissed off.
gd: Congratulations. You got it right.
me: Thank You. Too Much Information? Really?
gd: Really. Toooooo much information! I can't handle (tap) it.
(Kootch just walked by on a visit to the potty.)
me: Can You give us an example of (thump) TMI?
gd: Yes.
me: And so?
gd: The Brown Plague.
me: Brown Plague?
gd: Brown stuff smacking me in the eyes constantly as I try to see other stuff.
me: From just below the surface of the water?
gd: Exactly.
me: Aha. I understand. Actually I don't blame you. Goodnight and good luck.
gd: Could you repeat that last transmission?
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?